Since 1996 Artyom has organised Christmas and circus programmes in Germany.
In 1998, jointly with partners, he created Palazzo, the famous dinner show in Europe, which combines haute cuisine, variety and performances by renowned artists. Parallel to this, he set up an agency dealing with the promotion of Ukrainian and Russian ballet and circus performers for the world circuit. At the same time Art of Artistic agency worked worldwide towards the creation of turnkey customising shows to suit the customer, by controlling and implementing the whole process from concept to final product. Now Artyom Badalyan’s company Art of Artistic GmbH also creates its own shows, being the contractor and realiser all in one person. From 1998 until 2011 Art of Artistic GmbH was a chief producer of the Kyiv Municipal Academy of Circus and Variety Arts, representing its graduates abroad.
In 1999 Artyom Badalyan became a co-producer of the RIZOMA Variety Theatre and continued their European tour right up until 2008.RIZOMA was highly prized by leadership of Cirque du Soleil who made an offer to arrange a joint world tour of Cirque du Soleil andRIZOMA.
1999 – 2008 European tour of RIZOMA project https://vimeo.com/59346022
Since 2005 Artyom Badalyan and his Russian partners, launched a new direction for the company, i.e. event management in Moscow, which organises and implements a broad range of different types of events for Russian companies, private persons, as well as global corporations such as BMW, Mercedes, Infiniti and BP https://vimeo.com/62241359
From 2006 Art of Artistic GmbH has been organising castings, developing and creating new acts for Cirque du Soleil. In parallel, the company started implementing the first visit of Cirque du Soleil to Russia.
In 2008 Artyom Badalyan created and produced the dance and artistic show 6&7, based on the well-known Freedom ballethttp://youtu.be/lkMfp4vQ0L4 and made its public debut in Berlin. Now 6&7 is obtaining great success in many other German cities.
In 2010 Artyom Badalyan became a co-producer of Jamala and Revue Show.
2012 − 6&7, in cooperation with Franco Dragone, created a new Chinese project Taboo http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jvl2-Crf19k in Macao.
In 2013 Artyom Badalyan became an independent and self-sufficient producer of the theatrical and circus show RIZOMA Timehttps://vimeo.com/71281728
In 2013 Artyom Badalyan, jointly with Aleksandr Tsekalo, continued filming the TV show Cabaret With No Limits for Channel One Russia. Art of Artistic GmbH arranged the arrival in Moscow of more than 150 artists from all over the world for this particular TV project.
In 2014 Artyom Badalyan worked out a project as a part of a unique platform, to enhance the quality of events, shows, ceremonies and advertising in the world market of the entertainment industry. This project combines database, ideas and professional training courses with seminars and workshops.
In 2015 Artyom Badalyan successfully held the First International Creative Exhibition https://youtu.be/_20Aogra_PE in the field of entertainment and show organisation.
2015 − arrangement of the Amen project http://www.amenproject.net in the Arena di Verona (Verona, Italy), dedicated to the centenary of Armenian genocide.
Today, Artyom Badalyan’s company is shifting in a new direction in the sphere of developing and producing young talent on ESBMplatform (Event and Show Business Market).
Principal objections of the company:
- Creative consulting, skills workshop for creative management, choosing of team;
- Artists casting, choosing of team for TV shows, etc.;
- Management of Rizoma show, 6&7 show, Fredom-Jazz band;
- Organisation of the dinner show Palazzo Witzigmann, Germany;
- Corporate Galas (themed, entertainment, eventive);
- Fashion shows (classical, dance, mixed);
- TV show castings (Stars in Circus Ring, Magic TV, Cabaret With No Limits, celebrities of show-business, etc.);
- Presentations (Maybach, BMW, Infiniti, Mercedes, Sport Coupé & M Klasse, a new line of watches, jewellery, etc.);
- Opening ceremonies (shopping centres, exhibitions, including open platform events);
- Theatrical concerts of symphonic orchestras;
- Contemporary shows;
Russian, German, English.
- Knowledge of specific features and mentality of different countries;
- Ability to find creative solutions;
- Composure and ability to work under pressure;
- Combination of structured and systematic approach, whilst working with creative individuals;
- Ability to resolve conflicts, staff motivation skills, building new teams from scratch for working on projects and their further development;
- Excellent understanding of public demand and marketing planning.